Monday, February 8, 2010

Beer beer beer bottle a beer




In my second year of college the class was tasked to come up with a unique beer brand. Now I dont know if you have heard of Shad Flies, but around here everyone knows what they are. If you don't know what they are I suggest you check out this site http://www.shadfly.com/story.html. Long story short, they are like Mayflies which hatch from our lake in hoards for a week or two each summer and coat the downtown area.




So as a theme for my beer I developed the brand "Ol' Shaddy the gentlemens brew". Using The Great Wave for refference and some handy live tracing of a photo of a real shadfly I created what I would consider quite an interesting take on a local beer. It may sound a little gross but hey at least its interesting! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment