
Lots of school work on the go, but what better way to distract yourself from such evils than looking through some very strange comics. I was introduced to this site today and I found it to be of interest. Enjoy :)
http://www.invisiblehairsuit.com/Default.htm
Also in honor of cartooning I would like to post what was one of my first attempts at hand drawn to computer illustrative work.
This was first just a regular sketch then I converted the outline in illustrator and proceeded to colour it in photoshop. Its a bit crude but hey pretty good for a first try.
http://www.invisiblehairsuit.com/Default.htm
Also in honor of cartooning I would like to post what was one of my first attempts at hand drawn to computer illustrative work.
This was first just a regular sketch then I converted the outline in illustrator and proceeded to colour it in photoshop. Its a bit crude but hey pretty good for a first try.
No comments:
Post a Comment